• Faithful to my Homeland, the Republic of Poland

  • Visa application form should be made through electronic customer service system "e-konsulat": (visa application forms which was not registered via won't be accepted).

    Please be informed that all certificates and official papers must be provided in original (for perusal) and copy.

    Tourist visa requirements:
    • Visa Application form. The form must be fully completed and signed in the corresponding blanks.
    • One photo to be attached. The photo must have a passport format, full-face capture,  a light background and  must be recently taken.
    • Passport valid for at least 3 months prior to your departure. The passport must have at least two blank pages.
    • Copies of previous Schengen visas.
    • Copy of Residence Permit in Japan.
    • Cover letter: the applicant’s description of their trip, the purpose of travelling and the time frame written down in a form of a letter.
    • Round trip flight reservation with dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from the Schengen area.
    • Proof of accommodation for the whole duration of the intended stay in the Schengen area.
    • Proof of travel medical insurance to cover any expenses which might arise in connection with repatriation for medical reasons, urgent medical attention and/or emergency hospital treatment or death, during your stay on the territory of the Schengen countries. The insurance should be valid throughout the territory of all Schengen countries and cover the entire period of the person's intended stay or transit. The minimum coverage should be EUR 30 000. The applicant should submit a written confirmation from the insuring company with information about the name of the insured person, territorial validity of the insurance, exact dates and amount of the coverage.
    • The current bank account statement stamped and signed by the bank (for the last 3 months) as a proof of sufficient means of subsistence during the intended stay in the Schengen area.
    • A reference letter from the employer with salary certificate.  The certificate of employment must specify the date of recruitment, position in the company and salary.
    • Housewives and minors should provide Non Objection Letter from their sponsor as well as sponsor’s passport and visa copy, salary certificate and current bank account statement.

    • Self-employed should produce evidence of registration of your business in Japan, trade license and the latest bank statement is to be attached.
    Kindly note that applications without above mentioned documents will not be accepted
    Additional documents may be requested after the meeting.

    Print Print Share: